need help with identification in movie
2008-04-25 15:25:10 UTC
Normally I don't post this here because of trolls coming out and
slamming me for getting "extras" or lowly people but screw it, I want
him for my collection and I want to write and apologize for messing
up...

I sent the wrong photo apparently to Chick Allen. He wrote :"This is
not me!" on the back. Now I didn't mean to insult him... but he's
credited as "Saxon" in King Arthur. I was sure I had the rignt one
but guess not.

. Usually, when there are a ton of soldiers or saxons etc, I know if
they are credited, it means they have a line at least and are featured
pretty well. So I guessed. Almost every Saxon (and there are a ton
of them) were big bearded buff looking guys... so who is know which
one he was? I've eliminated a couple but as of this morning, I am
still unsure.

Does anyone know? In real life he is bearded, large guy and he was
also in Gladiator and Merlin. Not many credits but is that sort of
character actor.

Also, a question: Does anyone know if anyone from the Office has been
signing? (US sitcom). My hubby would love a Steve Carrell graph but
on his item or the guy who plays Dwight (I wouldn't mind a Krazinski
myself)
Bob
2008-04-29 09:21:58 UTC
Sue, another reason to come to Boston, Carrell has a house in Kingston
and spends alot of time here. I worked with a girl who used to see him
food shopping all the time. Same with Chris Cooper.
DougzInBoston
2008-05-23 12:39:55 UTC
Post by Sue H
[...]
Even though you're talking about the US Office, Ricky Gervais is
currently shooting a film up in Lowell, MA.
Sue H
2008-05-23 14:18:13 UTC
What did I just see him on in the US? Was he on the Apprentice or
something?