Summerfest lineup for those in Hampton Roads
2008-06-04 14:54:32 UTC
Yes, non military might be able to go. All you'd have to do is tell
them at the gate what you are there for and get a day pass. Takes
about 5-10 minutes.

Anyway, lineup for the sports guests (free graphs) are:

Lee Smith
Mark May
Darryl Dawkins
Shaun King
Luis Tiant
Ickey Woods

I already met Mark May, Darryl Dawkins and Luis Tiant so not so
thrilled. Historically, there is another guest there that didn't make
the flyer. Usually 7-9 guests is what they shoot for so guessing
someone unnannouced will be there (and probably Roger Brown as he
usually attends).

anyway, my hubby is excited about Lee Smith, so he bid on a rookie
card this morning. Not sure what a card goes for, but I gave him an
amount and thought even if the card isn't worth it, combined with the
sig, it's worth it for him, so good for him. Anyone know where I can
get a Luis Tiant Rookie? LOL
pe2
2008-06-04 15:34:11 UTC
, of course

pe2
Sue H
2008-06-04 15:36:57 UTC
I just did a buy it now on a 1975 card (I had to decide rookie or Sox
card and chose a low year Sox card). But the guy wants payment by
check/money order and I am pushing time with it. My hubby bid on
cubs.com for their auction...
Post by pe2
, of course
pe2