This week-Waylon Jennings!!!! PING: Chip
pe2
2008-03-22 04:26:21 UTC
Hey-

This week brought a eBay auction win/purchase. It was an inscribed signed
photo of the legendary Dukes of Hazzard Narrator and country star-Waylon
Jennings. I did a little research at some examples on History for sale.com,
and my purchase matches the autographs shown on that website.

purchase price was $25 bucks. Chip-if you can, do you have a Waylon you can
post over on yahoo???

Thanks-
pe2
chip1057
2008-03-24 01:01:52 UTC
I'll look to see if I have. I do know I have a Clint Black, but give
me a day to look for it. I'll scan it, and then put it in the
autographdc group photo section.

Chip
pe2
pe2
2008-03-26 20:45:23 UTC
thanks chip! my 'graph not much different.

pe2