Off topic Star Wars Pez
chip1057
2008-07-15 23:20:27 UTC
Hey Sue,
If you know, do you think that an un-opened Star Wars Pez worth
anything?

Chip
Sue H
2008-07-15 23:37:52 UTC
Not much. I bought for under 20.00 a case of unopened pez and gave
it to a work colleague... There were like 36 of them in there and the
value was less than a dollar each.

There might be rare ones (errors and such) but I haven't heard about
any. Best thing to do is Google. Try Gus Lopez; he may know if any
errors or rare ones. If not, then they aren't worth much. Actually,
I've seen some selling recently in the dollar store too...

Chip
chip1057
2008-07-16 13:23:33 UTC
Thanks. I got a few unopened PEZ packages, and I'm seeing about
selling the Nascar one on eBay. Didn't think they were worth much
unless they are vintage.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
Chip
Sue H
2008-07-16 14:07:37 UTC
The ones I had bought... they WERE vintage! LOL It just depends on
Pez (best thing to do is find a Pez collector). As for Star Wars, the
toys that fetch money are usually the vintage ones. Mostly errors and
such as that (or variations).

Also I learned a rule of thumb on collectibles is stay clear usually
of "limited editions" and such things. They never hold value.