The week ends!
Joe
2009-09-12 14:37:12 UTC
Well, got 3 more, not a great week, just slow. Sent a grunch out, so
the next couple of weeks should be interesting. Here what I got:

Babylon 5/XF's
Stroud, Don, 500 Lunalilo Home Rd, #16A, Honolulu, HI 96825-1718, was
a stunt man; 2 signed IC's, I sent.

Dr. Who
Tallents, John, 47A Elizabeth St, London SW1W 9PP, 2 signed IC's, I
sent. he wrote a nice not on the back of both cards. Almost to 200
successes, not as great as some DW collectors, but we all try.

Military
Bertelson, Richard, WW 2, Navy Ace, 2 signed IC's, I sent, he sent a
copy of a picture of himself by his plane.

Hope everyone's week ended great,

Joe
bill haverchuck
2009-09-12 22:34:09 UTC
Post by Joe
Well, got 3 more, not a great week, just slow. Sent a grunch out, so
Babylon 5/XF's
Stroud, Don, 500 Lunalilo Home Rd, #16A, Honolulu, HI 96825-1718, was
a stunt man; 2 signed IC's, I sent.
Dr. Who
Tallents, John, 47A Elizabeth St, London SW1W 9PP, 2 signed IC's, I
sent. he wrote a nice not on the back of both cards. Almost to 200
successes, not as great as some DW collectors, but we all try.
Military
Bertelson, Richard, WW 2, Navy Ace, 2 signed IC's, I sent, he sent a
copy of a picture of himself by his plane.
Hope everyone's week ended great,
Joe
wHy Do YOU send 2 things to sign ?
Huh ?