Anyone going to this Chiller?
l***@gmail.com
2009-04-01 09:14:57 UTC
Is anyone to to Chiller in 2 weeks? If so what do you all think of
the line-up?
pe2
2009-04-03 01:31:54 UTC
Where's the link?!
Koolmagic114
2009-04-03 12:22:08 UTC
I will be going to Chiller. But I am also set up as a dealer there...
So if anyone does go.. please be sure to drop by my booth in the main
ball room and say hi. Great to meet new friends.

Sadly, from a dealers point of view. There are toooooo many guests.
Customers from the show will be out of money (as was the last 2 shows
for the dealers) just getting autographs BEFORE thery even reach the
dealer room.

The waits in lines last from hours.. and I am talking last time Peter
Criss was there is was a 3.5 hour wait in line for him. SO probably
expect that again this time as well. (IMHO)

AS for Edward James Olmos I am surprised he is not on the cancelation
list as of yet. Most other shows he was sceduled to be at he had
canceled every single time. But hey.. there is still 2 weeks?? Who
knows. Maybe he is actually in the area for something.

The guest list again is extensive, with the usually regulars who show
and some new names.. Nothing great for me really that I HAVE to get as
a dealer. I am sure I will be setting up some private signings with
some. Biggest draw for me is Tony Curtis. Me also having been a
professional magician (and still performing soem magic) OF course I
want him on Houdini items.

So below is the link to the Chiller site. And do pop by my booth to
say hi.

www.chillertheatre.com

BTW.. I am starting a new auction on ym web site on April 11th Do
check it out.. as well as my brand new redesigned web
site. www.edbedrickautographs.com
THanks for looking.

Ed Bedrick
Member of the U.A.C.C.
U.A.C.C. Registered Dealer #049
Former U.A.C.C. Regional Director (Region #1)
http://www.edbedrickautographs.com
Max@MGMemorabilia
2009-04-03 21:25:12 UTC
Post by Koolmagic114
Sadly, from a dealers point of view. There are toooooo many guests.
Customers from the show will be out of money (as was the last 2 shows
for the dealers) just getting autographs BEFORE thery even reach the
dealer room.
Unfortunatley this has started to happen around the world with Signing
shows. It gets to a point when its not even worth attending as a dealer and
only worth going if there is stock you want to buy.

Nothing like spending 2/3 days standing around and ending up paying for the
pleasure.