star tiger
2008-10-23 23:44:14 UTC
Anyone ever stop payment with them and they STILL charge you? I
requested stop payment and it's still going... not impressed.
chip1057
2008-10-24 19:32:01 UTC
Call them. Email them. Also call your cc account and tell them to
stop accepting the charge from Star Tiger.

Chip
AutographDC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
Sue H
2008-10-25 02:43:39 UTC
I already did email them... they have not responded. I'll be emailing
my credit card company though. thanks.

chip1057
2008-10-25 18:40:26 UTC
I would suggest you call your Credit Card company. If you do, press
Zero, and go directly to a rep. I am having trouble in getting Juno
web service, and now I'm gonna have to call my CC company about
stopping the charges. Juno told me they would be stopped, but I got
one charge of $9.95 for this past month.

Chip