Database update
2009-02-18 01:13:04 UTC
I just updated the Signature database with new sigs including:

Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Al Harrington, Steven Jackson (basketball)
Patty Duke (Actress)
Smokey Robinson (Music)
Mickey Rourke and Sidney Poitier (Actor)
Vincent Bugliosi (Author)
Henry Louis Gates Jr (Misc)

I'll update my stuff in the next hour or two... including some
convention listings.

Here's the signature database link for those wishing to compare:
http://www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/Resources/signature_database.htm
davinci
Sue H
2009-02-18 03:15:39 UTC