new stuff for Hampton roads including little known Pirates actors signing FREE
2008-05-18 18:40:14 UTC
Ok, you know me.; if there's something cool in the area, I know about
it. I just discovered Treva Etienne, Vince Lozano and Isaac Singleton
will be signing autographs at Harborfest. I'll try and get the scoop
exactly where and when (it's a little known thing at this point).
I'll be there even though I've already got graphs from these three by
mail.

Pat Green will be the performer at Langley AFB Air Show.

Everything is now annuonced for the area except Music Fest which is
the biggest Music event on the Eastern seaboard.
l***@yahoo.com
2008-05-19 02:54:10 UTC
Pat Green will be the performer at Langley AFB Air Show.
Are you going to the air show? Sometimes they have some really neat
near misses, but it can be dangerous. Here is a neat clip from a
recent air show.

Sue H
2008-05-19 14:07:56 UTC
Nah; I've been in the Air Force, lived on Bases and near bases for the
past 25 years or so, so I am air showed out (only go if there is a
good group or something - last year they had Kansas)
http://youtu.be/d_mutYDteWU
Sue H
http://youtu.be/d_mutYDteWU
ali g