RIP - Paul Benedict
Gummby3
2008-12-04 23:25:31 UTC
This one was a "whoa!" moment when I read about his passing... Unless
you grew up in the 70's-80's, you may not know who he was. For my
generation, he was best known as "Mr. Bentley" the British neighbor on
'The Jeffersons'. He was also the "Mad Number Painter" on 'Sesame
Street' during the early 70's. He was found dead at his home in
Martha's Vineyard at the age of 70.
--
Mike
Gummby3
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Lorrie S.
2008-12-05 02:33:23 UTC
If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he was in Jeremiah Johnson and played a
total idiot, forcing Robert Redford to lead a band of religious fanatics
through an indian burial ground. It resulted in the massacre of Redford's
family.

Zoom
2008-12-04 23:51:52 UTC
This one was a "whoa!" moment when I read about his passing... Unless you
grew up in the 70's-80's, you may not know who he was. For my generation,
he was best known as "Mr. Bentley" the British neighbor on 'The
Jeffersons'. He was also the "Mad Number Painter" on 'Sesame Street'
during the early 70's. He was found dead at his home in Martha's Vineyard
at the age of 70.
Now he's movin' on up !