Clash of the Titans remake
2009-06-08 15:30:30 UTC
Does anyone have a set address?
Todd F.
2009-06-10 07:59:11 UTC
Off Topic - Damn, another one of my favorite movies going to remake hell..
LOL..

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
Mr Black
I agree, why bother remaking a classic?!?
Sue H
2009-06-10 14:18:18 UTC
Oh I don't know, this one had three really good actors involved. They
have to watch mostly the writing in this one. It could become cheesy
pretty fast.

I have hopes, which is why I posted; I was hoping someone would know
the set address before it's done filming.

Todd F.
bill haverchuck
2009-06-11 23:27:20 UTC
Post by Sue H