Hank Aaron
Zoom
2008-12-14 01:01:49 UTC
c/o The Atlanta Braves
Turner Field
755 Hank Aaron Drive South West
Atlanta, GA 30315-1120
USA

Here is a success story !
This ain't Journey or Steve Carell,he's the runner-up to the all-time home
run leader.
More legit than that loser Bonds,
Took 10 days to get it back !
Sweet !
:)
:(
Either way !
Mark B.
Either way !
Zoom
2008-12-16 02:55:14 UTC
Post by Mark B.
Aaron doesn't sign for free
Not anymore,but I got him,maybe the addy doesn't work not,
but it did !
Sue H
2008-12-16 00:56:09 UTC
Cough.... desperation..... cough....
but it did !
a***@hotmail.com
2008-12-17 03:48:25 UTC
Post by Zoom
Not anymore,but I got him,maybe the addy doesn't work not,
but it did !
I have no idea what you are attempting to say. But if you are saying
that you got a TTM Aaron for free, then you are mistaken.I have looked
at over 200 TTM Aaron's this year from various people. ALL of them
have been ghostsigned. I highly doubt you are the "one" guy who got a
real one. Aaron doesn't even live in Georgia. He lives in WPB, FL.
Mr Black

Zoom the sock is making a habit of getting owned it seems
Sue H
2008-12-17 12:52:11 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Post by a***@hotmail.com
I have no idea what you are attempting to say. But if you are saying
that you got a TTM Aaron for free, then you are mistaken.I have looked
at over 200 TTM Aaron's this year from various people. ALL of them
have been ghostsigned. I highly doubt you are the "one" guy who got a
real one. Aaron doesn't even live in Georgia. He lives in WPB, FL.<<<<
Zoom the sock is making a habit of getting owned it seems
Yet he thinks he's better than all here; he insults everyone
constantly . . . this just PROVES he is worthless here. Not that
everyone didn't already know that. His posts are desperate.
b***@yahoo.com
2008-12-17 17:37:27 UTC
i've gotten aaron several times for free...
1 time, arizona fall league a few years ago
last time, right here in los angeles...he didn't gripe once...i got
him at the hotel and the airport that year (i think it was 2 years
ago)....he even sweet spotted the baseball (which i had psa dna
authenticated)...
don't say someone doesn't sign for free...i don't doubt that he
autopens or secretarial's his signature ttm (you know how i feel about
ttm signatures)...but he does sign.

aaron does live in georgia, he works for the braves still in a real
posistion...
Zoom

huh,huh,what ?
b***@yahoo.com
2008-12-31 17:40:19 UTC
i'm saying that i've gotten him in person several times...
he works for the braves during the season...don't know what he does in
the offseason.

a***@hotmail.com
2008-12-14 02:59:58 UTC
 c/o The Atlanta Braves
Turner Field
755 Hank Aaron Drive South West
Atlanta, GA 30315-1120
USA
Here is a success story !
This ain't Journey or Steve Carell,he's the runner-up to the all-time home
run leader.
More legit than that loser Bonds,
Took 10 days to get it back !
Sweet !
:)
:(
Either way !
This has been an ongoing discussion on sportscollectors.net for about
a year. These TTM Aaron auto's are secretarial. They don't look like
the in-person sigs, and like Mark said, he just does NOT sign for FREE.
Calrima@aol.com
2008-12-15 05:35:22 UTC
Sadly your correct. I used to send Hank Topps baseball cards to sign,
and always got back a signature that wasnt real whitch off course
RUINED the cards. I would have prefered them sent back unsigned with a
sorry note or a fee scedule than to have an assistant try and forge
Mr. Aarons signature and ruin the cards.

A few years later,. I had the chance to get a few baseballs signed in
person and the signatures were very different than what I received..

Enjoy the hobby..........

Also if you want to join, my group, as we have 97 members!.

Den
pe2
2008-12-15 21:54:21 UTC
in 1974-

I got a preprint from the Braves. The pre-print matched Aaron's autograph.

Aaron has only signed 1 time for free. many years ago-he was a guest at the
Tim Reid Celeb Tennis tourney to help raise scholarship $$$ for Norfolk
State. Mr Aaron took a break-sat in the stands for a few to catch a breather
with no one around him. I practically walked up and he very quietly said
don't draw any attention. I talked to him briefly, asked if he could sign a
card, he obliged and it was a 1974 topps-one I've had since child hood. he
personalized (something he normally doesn't do) "To Mike-Hank Aaron". I then
asked for a photo of him-he granted the request, and it turned out to be one
of the best photos in my Celebrity collection.

That same day-i ran into Tim Reid, Roger Mosely (magnum p.i.) and Marla
Gibbs (227/Jeffersons).

That is the ONLY time I got Aaron for FREE, the other was at the 500 HR club
in Atlantic City, NJ where it was a $$$ for autographs. He signed the 715 SI
Cover, and a starting Lineup HOF figure for me.

To re-iterate-Aaron DOES not sign for free TTM.

Happy Hunting-
pe2