stuff up
2008-10-05 16:47:56 UTC
In case anyone is interested (especially anyone from Hampton Roads or
area who didn't go), the Obama Videos (2 under a few seconds each) and
less than a dozen photos, and a blog for it have been added to my
myspace page. The "Abbey Road" photo is the closest we got. We heard
he came out and shook hands at the fence where we were after we'd left
(newspaper this morning said that). Glad I did NOT stay for that. We
were already crushed before. At that time I'd be trampled as I am
only 4'11"!

www.myspace.com/dahoov2

if anyone wants me to add you as a friend, feel free.
NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
Sue H
2008-10-05 19:02:32 UTC
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
NoAce
2008-10-05 19:17:45 UTC
You are so weird.
Mr Black
2008-10-05 21:17:24 UTC
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
You are so weird.
....and youre a trolling idiot, but we accept that and move on

MrB
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
Sue H
2008-10-05 21:57:27 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
You are so weird.
....and youre a trolling idiot, but we accept that and move on
MrB
Mr B, it wasn't a good comeback that last one. He knew it's crossing
the line and instead of saying something worse, he tried to just make
a dim comment. It's ok. we'll move on. I hope SOMEONE is interested
in the elections.

What I've been discovering is the ignorance of people who tell me they
are going to vote. They have NO CLUE about most of the subjects and
are voting for candidates for these reasons:

Voting for Obama.. because he's black.

Not voting for Obama ... because he's black.

Voting for McCain... because I am a Republican. Why are you a
republican? Because my family is.

Voting for Obama; because he want's to "Change" or not voting for
McCain "I don't want four more years of the same" in other words,
they're voting puppets/parrots where they can't think for themselves,
but rather listen to soundbites and what others say.

Voting for Palin because she's a hockey mom; just like me.

Voting for McCain because he's a War Hero

Voting for Obama because he's young or looks good.

THESE ARE SAD REASONS. PLEASE people, learn something before you
vote!
Gummby3
2008-10-05 22:19:56 UTC
You forgot the big one: "because everyone else is". I've heard it
used in regards to both candidates. I even saw one of those "on the
street" things where they stop people for interviews. There were
several, both men and women, who said that they are going to just vote
on whoever when they get behind the curtain. That shows no education
on what either candidate stands for. If they're not going in with any
conviction, then don't vote. A vote, just to get it out of the way,
is just as useless as not voting at all.

As for Ace, that was definitely another hanging high five. :-)
--
Mike
Gummby3
Post by Sue H
Post by Mr Black
vote!
Sue H
2008-10-05 22:24:03 UTC
hehe; I guess the word useless is the theme of the day! (you know
what I mean ... hehe). Sad to see people doing this. It affects your
lives and the the entire world really. one wrong action by the
President (and truly the president has really only one thing he can do
totally alone and that's the button... ) so we all need to be
responsible! If you can't make an informed vote, don't vote.

Oh sure, the candidate wants you to vote no matter if you understand
what's going on... that's because they get a 50/50 chance at your vote
rather than a 0 percent chance. So I am calling for anyone not
understanding issues at hand to obstain from voting.
NoAce
2008-10-05 23:29:11 UTC
Post by Sue H
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
You are so weird.
....and youre a trolling idiot, but we accept that and move on
MrB
Mr B, it wasn't a good comeback that last one. He knew it's crossing
the line and instead of saying something worse, he tried to just make
a dim comment. It's ok. we'll move on. I hope SOMEONE is interested
in the elections.
Once again you feel it all needs to be about you, it wasn't.
Too bad you can't understand that...maybe..just maybe...it was a
joke...about how un-interesting your political post is.
I'd break it down for you,but I have to be to "work" in the morning.
Keep politics and religion far away from here,no one cares.
We have our own thoughts and opinions,we don't need you.
This has nothing to do with "graphs",now does it.
For a newsgroup about "graphs" you seem to share a lot that has nothing to
do
with the group.
How funny it is to see your annoyance at me for sarcasm,when you fill so
much space with posts
that have nothing to do with autographs,addresses,signings ect...
Read between the lines,when I look in here for info,maybe 5% of what is
posted here is interesting
or informitive.
I get lucky once in a while and find something woth reading,your posts are
comic relief.
Sue H
2008-10-05 23:36:50 UTC
I don't get it, what is about me? That's my grandma's dead? You
started that one. As for the politics, it started out someone
mentioning the Obama Rally and then I went and thought others might be
interested (if not, they don't have to read it of course). The only
thing I said about me is I didn't want to be trampled. That's my
perrogative. Sorry you wished that, but I am not into granting your
wishes my sorry young child. I did not give you my political opinion.
I do have the right to speak.. and since I know trolls like you
(uneducated to boot) reside here, I hope some will actually listen to
the one piece of advice I did offer: THINK BEFORE VOTING. That's not
hard to understand for you is it? I Know your brain hurts. I don't
wish to hurt you too much more or you won't be able to work
tomorrow...that you actually work is frightening. What do you do at
Micky D's?

PS when did you EVER (ace this new incarnation of a fake ID) did you
EVER post about the subject of autographs. Oh wait, let me tell you.
NEVER.
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by Mr Black
comic relief.
Gummby3
2008-10-05 23:42:53 UTC
Again, the irony of your posts just blows me away.

"We have our own thoughts and opinions,we don't need you."
As long as they are YOUR thoughts and opinions...

"that have nothing to do with autographs,addresses,signings ect..."
You have contributed in this area HOW?

"Read between the lines,when I look in here for info,maybe 5% of what
is posted here is interesting or informitive."
None of it yours, that's for sure.

"I get lucky once in a while and find something woth reading,your
posts are comic relief. "
Most likely you're reading your own posts.

BTW, I typed s-l-o-w-l-y, and in single sentences, so that you could
fall along without dozing off.
posts are comic relief.
Sue H
2008-10-05 23:46:31 UTC
Post by Gummby3
Again, the irony of your posts just blows me away.
"We have our own thoughts and opinions,we don't need you."
As long as they are YOUR thoughts and opinions...
"that have nothing to do with autographs,addresses,signings ect..."
You have contributed in this area HOW?
"Read between the lines,when I look in here for info,maybe 5% of what
is posted here is interesting or informitive."
None of it yours, that's for sure.
"I get lucky once in a while and find something woth reading,your
posts are comic relief. "
Most likely you're reading your own posts.
BTW, I typed s-l-o-w-l-y, and in single sentences, so that you could
fall along without dozing off.
LOL... I think he'll still doze off; that happens when you have the
attention span of a gnat.
NoAce
2008-10-05 23:09:12 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
You are so weird.
....and youre a trolling idiot, but we accept that and move on
And you are a super genius...I've read your boring useless crap too...for
those sleepless nights
Mr Black
2008-10-06 11:58:12 UTC
Post by NoAce
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
You are so weird.
....and youre a trolling idiot, but we accept that and move on
And you are a super genius...I've read your boring useless crap too...for
those sleepless nights
oh snap, you got me good, thats put me right back in my place....now run
along fucktard before you actually get my full attention
NoAce
2008-10-07 01:25:35 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
You are so weird.
....and youre a trolling idiot, but we accept that and move on
And you are a super genius...I've read your boring useless crap too...for
those sleepless nights
oh snap, you got me good, thats put me right back in my place....now run
along fucktard before you actually get my full attention
I see you do have a place in this world :
The term cretin refers to a person so affected, but, like many similar
words, such as spastic, idiot, lunatic, retard, etc., it has also been
hijacked and become a word of abuse.
Don't feel bad,you are not alone.
Please curse at me again,so I can report your abusive language.
Prove again to the world what a low-life you are.
And then get some long needed mental help.
Sue H
2008-10-06 22:46:34 UTC
Post by NoAce
The term cretin refers to a person so affected, but, like many similar
words, such as spastic, idiot, lunatic, retard, etc., it has also been
hijacked and become a word of abuse.
Don't feel bad,you are not alone.
Please curse at me again,so I can report your abusive language.
Prove again to the world what a low-life you are.
And then get some long needed mental help.
Ace, you start stuff and you can't expect people to sit and take it.
Sounds like your upset; if so, if you don't want to take it, don't
dish it.
Mr Black
2008-10-08 01:18:37 UTC
Post by NoAce
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Oooooo,Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,better call grandma,she would oughta know this
My grandma's dead... nice of you to remind me of that.
You are so weird.
....and youre a trolling idiot, but we accept that and move on
And you are a super genius...I've read your boring useless crap
too...for those sleepless nights
oh snap, you got me good, thats put me right back in my place....now run
along fucktard before you actually get my full attention
The term cretin refers to a person so affected, but, like many similar
words, such as spastic, idiot, lunatic, retard, etc., it has also been
hijacked and become a word of abuse.
ROFL !!!!!!!!!
look who can use wikipedia....

Here ladies and gentlemen is the entry for cretinism on wikipedia...

Post by NoAce
Don't feel bad,you are not alone.
Please curse at me again,so I can report your abusive language.
LOL!!! oh please go ahead and do so.............I will then happily contact
your ISP and point them towards your entire posting history on this NG.
Post by NoAce
Prove again to the world what a low-life you are.
And then get some long needed mental help.
I would much rather show you up for being a plagiarist bully who likes to
dish it but can't take it.

You have yourself a great day

MrB
Sue H
2008-10-08 00:37:57 UTC
Post by Mr Black
I would much rather show you up for being a plagiarist bully who likes to
dish it but can't take it.
Mr. B, that's somethin' we can all agree upon. Like that you looked
up the Wiki definition.
NoAce
2008-10-08 03:54:51 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Post by NoAce
Prove again to the world what a low-life you are.
And then get some long needed mental help.
I would much rather show you up for being a plagiarist bully who likes to
dish it but can't take it.
You have yourself a great day
MrB
Wimp !
Rhymes with limp,but you already knew that,I knew you would back down.
Sissy boy !
Sue H
2008-10-05 21:57:03 UTC
In the famous last words of that baby in "Dinosaurs".... "Gotta love
me!" Or in the famous words of Kojack "Who loves ya babe?"
You are so weird.
pe2
2008-10-05 22:45:10 UTC
Sue-

Obama did sign-WAVY had pictures of him signing, and shaking hands of
course, right down by the stage-after the rally.

pe2
Sue H
2008-10-05 23:25:45 UTC
Yes, where we were. However, that was after and like I said, it was so
tight (people pushing and shoving already thorugh the whole thing)
that if he actually CAME there, I am sure people got hurt. It wasn't
my thing. I'd of liked a graph but it wasn't worth staying longer.
pe2
Gummby3
2008-10-05 23:36:16 UTC
You have to wonder. You said that the only people allowed up front
were staff/volunteers. How much of his signing was just a PR stunt
for the cameras? Was he only signing for Obama-ites that are already
voting for him?
pe2
Sue H
2008-10-05 23:45:11 UTC
Actually no. I should have clarified. There is a photo on the
myspace page that shows it. There was, behind the stage, two sets of
bleachers there. That's for volunteers and campaign people and local
politicians etc. They were "inside" the metal gated area (gates being
about waist high). They were closest to him. The others (the 10
thousand behind the first set of gates), was where he shook hands. I
was about 4 or 5 people back. There really is no way to get 1st or
second row of people without stepping and pushing ... and they were
doing that. It's not my thing. However, it's indeed a PR Stunt. You
can see certain things. Like they don't smile behind the curtain and
when he comes out, he immediately does a big smile (it was put on of
course).

Don't know who he signed for, but guessing all were there for him. I
didn't know anyone who said they got graphs (after we saw quite a few
of the same people the other end of town at the restaurant).
voting for him?
NoAce
No one cares about your political or religious opinions,spew it elsewhere
Sue H
2008-10-05 23:28:45 UTC
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
In case anyone is interested (especially anyone from Hampton Roads or
area who didn't go), the Obama Videos (2 under a few seconds each) and
less than a dozen photos, and a blog for it have been added to my
myspace page. The "Abbey Road" photo is the closest we got. We heard
he came out and shook hands at the fence where we were after we'd left
(newspaper this morning said that). Glad I did NOT stay for that. We
were already crushed before. At that time I'd be trampled as I am
only 4'11"!
www.myspace.com/dahoov2
No one cares about your political or religious opinions,spew it elsewhere
I know why you didn't respond to the political posts; you just don't
understand what we're talking about. It's ok. Someday, you might
reach the 6th grade level that is the standard a local newspaper uses
when writing articles. You know what newspapers are don't you?
NoAce
2008-10-06 04:14:17 UTC
Post by Sue H
Post by NoAce
Post by Sue H
[...]
Yeah,the newspaper tells me when Styx rolls into town,and KC and the
Sunshine Band,
and Davy Jones.
I guess my job keeps me from standing outside,wasting my time,thinking this
may turn out
to be some kind of interesting story.
I guess some of us don't feel the need to validate everything we do.
Share my poltical views with you !
Its not that late is it ?
Not everything people do is newsworthy,get it ? Pick and choose some kind of
story
that may interest someone.You are really reaching.Too bad.
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands,maybe you should read some
books.
It may make you a bit more interesting.
Oh by the way,I went to the supermarket today,it was so busy.Lots of people
buying
food,to eat,I guess.Glad I went,I needed some stuff.There sure were a lot of
people
there.I bet a lot of them were thinking about the election.

See Ya
Sue H
2008-10-06 02:08:41 UTC
Post by NoAce
Yeah,the newspaper tells me when Styx rolls into town,and KC and the
Sunshine Band,
and Davy Jones.
Wow, at least you read the Life section. What about the front page or
the buisness section? Truly fascinating to know you know what a paper
is!
Post by NoAce
I guess my job keeps me from standing outside,wasting my time,thinking this
may turn out
to be some kind of interesting story.
LOL Like YOU ever had one interesting thing to ever say here?
Post by NoAce
I guess some of us don't feel the need to validate everything we do.
Share my poltical views with you !
Its not that late is it ?
Nope; love to hear your ignorant point of view. Go on, I am sure
others would love to know it too. You can go on www.cnn.com. There's
at least some interesting people posting there. maybe you can bone up
before our debate.
Post by NoAce
Not everything people do is newsworthy,get it ? Pick and choose some kind of
story
that may interest someone.You are really reaching.Too bad.
You seem to have a lot of time on your hands,maybe you should read some
books.
What books would you like me to read? We can read and share them
together!
Post by NoAce
It may make you a bit more interesting.
Oh by the way,I went to the supermarket today,it was so busy.Lots of people
buying
food,to eat,I guess.Glad I went,I needed some stuff.There sure were a lot of
people
there.I bet a lot of them were thinking about the election.
Really? You have money to go to the supermarket? Fascinating!
See Ya
Mr Black
2008-10-08 04:03:10 UTC
Remind me which part in my post I was being a wimp again.... was it where i
exposed you as an unintelligent fraud? or as nothing more than a keyboard
warrior?

MrB
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
Gummby3
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
NoAce
2008-10-08 22:40:25 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Remind me which part in my post I was being a wimp again.... was it where
i exposed you as an unintelligent fraud? or as nothing more than a
keyboard warrior?
MrB
No,the part where you back down like a little girl after I said I will
report your abusive language.
You don't need a reminder,you need someone to help you read the big words.
Still waiting for you to use that language again.I guess you finally
realized how wrong you are,
but If I remember correctly from the past,I'm not the first person you used
that lovely phrase on.

Your move.
Mr Black
2008-10-08 21:21:17 UTC
Post by NoAce
Post by Mr Black
Remind me which part in my post I was being a wimp again.... was it
where i exposed you as an unintelligent fraud? or as nothing more than a
keyboard warrior?
MrB
No,the part where you back down like a little girl after I said I will
report your abusive language.
what back down you idiot??? I said go ahead...do it....go for it....you are
seriously stupid.
Post by NoAce
You don't need a reminder,you need someone to help you read the big words.
Still waiting for you to use that language again.
what language? the english language?the one you have yet to grasp?
Post by NoAce
I guess you finally realized how wrong you are,
...and if only your parents did the same they would have aborted you and i
would not be having this conversation.
Post by NoAce
but If I remember correctly from the past,I'm not the first person you
used that lovely phrase on.
nor will you be the last, as it seems your ilk are never ending.
Post by NoAce
Your move.
Unfortunately unlike you, i have a life, but you enjoy your time here
keyboard warrior
Sue H
2008-10-08 20:46:51 UTC
Regardless of any language, any reports by Noace go back to him... and
his trolling, fake ID and such. It'll amount to nothing. Besides, he
wouldn't know how to do it.

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:21:17 +1000, "Mr Black"
keyboard warrior
Zoom
2008-10-17 20:46:04 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by NoAce
Your move.
Unfortunately unlike you, i have a life, but you enjoy your time here
keyboard warrior
Duh,you write soooooooooooooooooo well,how do you do it ?
Clever beyond what mortal men can do !
Nice answer,you are the winner.
Now me go far away.
Sue H
2008-10-17 22:01:22 UTC
Gawd. You are SUCH a coward; came back under a new name thinking we
can't find you. WRONG. The more you do, even these ID changes, link
MORE stuff to you. Keep it coming. LOVE it.
Now me go far away.
Gummby3