Star Wars question
2008-08-05 20:15:20 UTC
Ok doubt anyone can help but thought I'd ask. I recently bought a
Warren Berlinger signed photo. For many years, he's been rumored to
have been Windy in the cut scenes of New Hope, but nobody has been
able to confirm that.

I know he appeared at a con years ago. I think Hollywood Collector's
show. At the time I think I asked someone to ask him but they didn't
have time for it or something. So, has anyone ever found out info?

I've been looking and haven't found anything concrete. I wrote years
ago with no response. I wonder if anyone has new contact info or
knows if he'll even bother with a letter.
Bob
2008-08-06 08:41:42 UTC
All I know is he would have been 40 when Star Wars was filmed so it
would be unlikely that he would have been picked to be a close friend
of Lukes assuming all of them were early 20's. He was born in 1937
which also makes him 4 years older then Harrisson Ford was at the
time, but hey anything is possible.