michael "beavis" johnson is at it again!!!
b***@yahoo.com
2008-10-10 16:55:57 UTC
i don't watch tmz that much, but when i do catch it there's always
something interesting...
well, the other night they ran a thing on "quinn smith"...but it
wasn't the real quinn smith...it was michael "beavis" johnson again.
and this time, he was doing an interview on tmz claiming to be quinn
smith- timmy lupus of the bad news bears. apparently tmz got a tip
that he was in some restaurant in hollywood...and michael johnson
was...i'm sure they got their tip from him..

let's rehash the lies michael told us in previous years..BEFORE HE WAS
A CONVICTED FELON!!!
remember back to when he did the hollywood collector's show and said
he was timmy lupus of the bad news bears? complete with bad news bears
jersey? signing autographs for money? the people at the collector's
show won't let him back in for any reason.
does anyone remember him telling people he was marvin the martian, or
the voice of mickey mouse? or that he dated tara reid and jennifer
love hewitt...even with his missing teeth and hillbilly haircut.

calls have been made by several people to get a retraction for his
appearance on tmz, and i'm sure they will investigate it...if they do,
they can find quinn smith living in the valley, with a full set of
teeth and a real job.
have fun,
mike
m***@gmail.com
2008-10-10 17:48:47 UTC
Lets get things straight BAREFOOT! You are a forging piece of #%$.
They were not tipped off about me. They were there cause other celebs
were there. They approached me not other way around. Yes I am
working with some of the original cast on doing a reunion movie and
they have talked to some of the cast about it. They just talked the
other day with David Pollock. But don't worry Barefoot. We'll let
everyone make their own opinions on you. You changed your sign-in
name on here to try to seem legit. You stole items from Steve Cyrkin
at Starbrite. Oh wait there is more you are selling copywritten
photos on your website. Maybe someone should or will call the studios
and complain and since I am the agent of some of those celebrities
maybe I will, or you can just drop your BS. Choice is yours.
b***@yahoo.com
2008-10-13 15:01:41 UTC
you are not quinn smith... tmz has already been contacted, and not by
me..
i didn't steal anything...but nice try. that's a good one on
you...contact steve is you are so upset...i'm sure he'll set you
straight..
you called them. you are not quinn smith...you called tmz...
but do what you must...scumbag. everyone knows you are a scumbag liar.
i won't drop it now...it's all over the internet now anyway...you
should have stopped while you were ahead...things were probably going
swimmingly for you since you got out of jail...with your fake
autographs and your not sending people what they paid for and blaming
the post office for losing the stuff..
you are not an agent for anyone...you should really stop and seek some
professional help.
loser.
b***@yahoo.com
2008-10-19 15:37:04 UTC
sadly..i talked to the reporter/photographer who sent in the quinn
smith thing (the thing about you) and he said the office was tipped
off about you being there and you walked out and introduced yourself
to the photographer...
let's see who lies..
i am not a forger and never forged anything, it's just a bunch of
balooey that was made up by YOU with your several fake names...
i didn't spend 4 years in jail for fraud, but you did.
enjoy your sunday.