The last 5 days
Joe
2010-08-22 21:41:13 UTC
Well, after posting on Monday, the rest of the week went down hill.
Many days, back and forth to the hospital after a 10 hr work day, I
got 1 success and 2 RTS, and one I'm not sure I posted as a RTS.
Here's my success:

Football
Brown, Curtis, 1035 Lindenwood Ave, Saint Charles, MO 63301, 2 signed
IC's. I've surpassed the last 5 yrs totals, so far this year I've
received 35 football successes, which for me is great.

RTS
Actor
Fuller, Robert, c/o House of Representatives, 400 S Beverly Dr, 101,
Beverly Hills,CA 90212

Military
Eder, Willard

Well, after not sending anything out for almost 3 weeks, I figure
getting 1 back is an accomplishment. Got a few to send out tomorrow,
so, things should be looking up in a few weeks, hopefully. Hope
everyone had a great week, last week and a better one coming up,

Joe
Calrima@aol.com
2010-08-30 01:31:33 UTC
Thanks Joe, for sharing.