check the new strickler b.s. out!!!
barefoot
2008-05-17 08:12:15 UTC
isn't this great? not only did strickler STEAL someone else's youtube
video of the sex and the city stars, he also stole an article...and
it's all from the LONDON premiere.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AutographCollectorsDaily

the best part, he actually sticks a FORGED signed cast photo above the
video...trying to say that he got this AT THE LONDON PREMIERE!!! come
on...not only does the video show not one person getting a signed cast
photo, but that person isn't even getting autographs at all.. just
taking video....it's in london, and we all know that he doesn't have
anyone working the premieres in london (maybe his st louis buddy kevin
who doesn't know the truth)...

this is a piss poor excuse for a human being...and he probably sold 20
sex in the city cast items as a result of his "autograph collector's
daily" blogs...all of which are stolen from other people's websites.
he doesn't report news, he just uses this to steal money from the
rubes who don't know any better...

not only should this guy be out of business, he should be in jail...

i await comment for "sharon" or "karen" or whatever other shill he
comes across in the morning...

oh yeah, and right underneath this b.s. is more "reporting" of
boycotting third party authenticators...just like autographpros said,
it's the people who rip them so much that have the most problems and
the most to lose, of course they are going to point out every minor
mistake.
barefoot
2008-05-18 01:22:48 UTC
oh yeah, i forgot to add that he posted this stuff for a while and
someone pretending to be me was RIPPING all his posts for a
while...and he took the part where you could make a comment on...i
loved the ripping, wish it were me...but they were pretty bad rips,
not nearly as funny as what i would have said. well, at least he
stopped putting pics of me and my friends getting autographs, on his
site...and claiming that "these people" work for him.

mike
barefoot
2008-05-19 19:13:43 UTC
he's got a nice one now with harrison ford saying that he's the nicest
about signing autographs....all with a great FORGED photo of
harrison...and if you click on the photo, it goes to his site of
forgeries.
enjoy...hope you all picked up your forged autographs directly from
strickler sports.
mike