Please Help Identify Autograph!!
Statusinc
2010-08-03 23:51:31 UTC
Im a valet attendant in southern Florida and recently received thi
intriguing bill as a tip. The writing appears to be dated "6/2/77" an
say "with the strokes I should Have HAD! Your signature would be here!"
I cannot make out the signature that well but it appears to say eithe
"Ed". It may also be "El". The last name seems to end in "ant" or "ent
possibly "Culderant". Anyone can write on a bill but what made thi
stick out to me the most is that the bill is dated 1974 and is i
pristine condition. It seems to have been held on to for the past 3
years as the 2003 series bill are all wrinkled and weathered already.
This bill is very crisp and has 3 strong creases in it. Any informatio
would help. Thank you

Statusinc
Scorpio741
2010-08-04 12:32:29 UTC
I think the first name is def ED.

Looking at the last name I just can't seem to get. But I can say that
in your guess of possibly Culderant" I also def do not see a "d"
after what could possibly be a "l" CAn you give a higher res scan just
focusing on the name? And also turn it correctly so I am not looking
at it sidewwys.

Ed Bedrick
Member of the UACC
UACC Registered Dealer #049
Former UACC Regional Director
www.edbedrickautographs.com
Im a valet attendant in southern Florida and recently received this
intriguing bill as a tip.  The writing appears to be dated "6/2/77" and
say "with the strokes I should Have HAD! Your signature would be here!"
I cannot make out the signature that well but it appears to say either
"Ed".  It may also be "El". The last name seems to end in "ant" or "ent"
possibly "Culderant".  Anyone can write on a bill but what made this
stick out to me the most is that the bill is dated 1974 and is in
pristine condition.  It seems to have been held on to for the past 30
years as the 2003 series bill are all wrinkled and weathered already.
This bill is very crisp and has 3 strong creases in it.  Any information