End of a great week, 3/28-29/08
Joe
2008-03-29 15:29:13 UTC
The week end ed on a great note, love music, don't ya'll? LOL!
Here's the goods for the past 2 days:

Baseball
Grzenda, Joe, 202 Hillcrest Dr, Gouldsboro, PA 18424-9475, 2 signed
IC's, I sent.
Gogolewski, Bill, 1522 Graham Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54901, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.
Robinson, Bruce, 30305 Lennie Dr, #A, Valley Center, CA 92082-5043, 2
signed IC's, I sent, he sent a signed TC and a nice, signed note.

Negro League
Bradshaw, Willie, 531 Uzzle St, Durham, NC 27713, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.
Nimmons, Ernie "Cokey",1509 Paine St, Lorain, OH 44052, 2 signed IC's,
I sent.

Hockey
Barrett, John 4570 Bank St, Gloucester, ONT K1T 3W6, 2 signed TC's, he
sent, kept my IC's.

RTS
Baseball
Picone, Mario, 8876 Bay, 16th St, Brooklyn, NY 11214, this was a
recent post, don't know what happened.

Dr. Who
Lawrence, Amanda, c/o Curtis Brown Group Ltd, Haymarket House, 5th Fl,
28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4SP

Hope everyone had a great week, look forward to next weeks haul,

Joe
pe2
2008-03-30 03:11:40 UTC
Joe-

alot of times-players will not sign IC's for the simple fact they are not
endorsed by MLB, and the players don't get the "royalties" if you will -
from the IC.

At AAA Norfolk-I had one player tell me this. he didn't sign any IC's, only
trading cards, then he explained. Pretty cool, and made nice talk with a
MLB'er...

Thanks and always enjoy your haul...
pe2