Save Chuck
2009-04-30 16:47:21 UTC
A lot of TV shows are being cancelled. Not many are worth saving
anyway, but one I do like is Chuck... please save Chuck by signing the
petition. I also signed for Kyle XY but everything else can go as far
as I am concerned. Bunch of crap on TV now anyway.

http://www.youchoose.net/campaign/save_chuck_nbc_show
chip1057
2009-05-04 18:06:08 UTC
I like "Chuck", too, but I'm very cautious in signing online
petition. I may go to NBC.com and send them an e-mail though.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographd